Advantages of Laminate Countertops
As a Laminate Countertops Dealer and Installer in Boston MA, we are amazed at how economical, stylish, and easy to care for laminate countertops are for kitchens, bathrooms, or work areas.
Granite vs. Laminate
There is usually a $3,000 or more difference between granite and laminate.
Many of our clients have starter homes and decide to spend their money on other items in the home such as appliances, central air, patios and other things that add value and make the home more comfortable to live in.
Many new laminate can surprise you with their beauty. We built one kitchen for a client who chose a granite-like laminate that many people thought was granite! With the new laminates, it is easy to have that high-end look.
Easy to Care For
And laminate is easy to care for, not needing scheduled chemical cleaners and sealers like granite does.
Laminate countertops are available in a wide variety of colors, and you can have a variety of wood types and designs for decorative edging. It is easy to find the right laminate to match your personal taste.
12 More Advantages of Laminate Countertops include:
- Cleans with mild soap and water
- Resists stains, resists scratches and moisture
- You can install right on top of old laminate, save money and time on removal
- Unlike other products it does not buildup bacteria
- Allows you to change your kitchen style affordably
- Can be installed in one day
- Laminate keeps it’s shine
- It is the number 1 choice in the countertop industry
- It has the most colors of any other product
- It can last longer than 30 years
- It guarantees an increase in home value
- It is much less expensive to repair
Options for Usage
Laminate is commonly used in: kitchens, baths, desktops, reception areas, laundry rooms, work tables, dining tables, cabinets, hospitals, lab rooms, walls, and on benches.
Why Choose Us For Laminate Countertop Installation?
- We are professional and affordable laminate countertop installers, not do-it-yourselfers
- We guarantee your satisfaction
- We offer the highest quality materials
- We provide the most unique and beautiful decorative edging, including wood options
- We offer one day installations
- We use the recommended product installation techniques
- Since we manufacture and install kitchen cabinets and doors we can do your whole kitchen renovation product and save you money
Laminate Countertop Installer -Installation Process
- Schedule a *Free In-Store Appointment-bring your measurements to us
- Review Laminated Countertop designs
- We estimate your new countertop cost
- We then come to you home and create a countertop template, an exact outline of your new surface
- Your countertop is then custom-made to your exact specifications!
- Once fabricated, we return to your home to install your new countertop. Typically it takes 1-2 days to install
- We then check with you to insure your satisfaction
- You tell us how amazed and happy you are with our work!
*Although estimates are free-there is a fee for coming to your location and for installation.
Your Laminate Countertops Dealer and Installer in Boston MA
If you are looking for the best Laminate Countertop Dealer and Installer in Boston Massachusetts give us a call to learn more about our laminate countertops- at 617-469-5445 or email us at email@example.com.